Facilities in Lacona (max. 1 Km from the campsite)
- The Laconella campsite has direct access to facilities for parking (caravans and boats) and rental (cars, enduro motorbikes, scooters, bicycles).
- On the beach of Lacona (only 10 mt from the campsite entrance) it is possible to rent umbrellas, deckchairs, sunbeds and water-sports equipment such as surfs, windsurfs, pedal boats, rowing boats, motor boats and sailing boats.
The beach also has a diving centre, and provides opportunities for learning or practising underwater diving.
- Lacona offers a variety of mini-markets, news-stands, bars, restaurants, pizzerias, bakeries, pastry shops, ice-cream shops, take-aways, fresh fish shops, and gift shops specialising in terracotta, ceramics and other goods.
- There is also, two cashline services, a chemist's and a police station.
- A typical open-air market is held through the Summer on Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings.
- The church in Lacona (Madonna della Neve Sanctuary) is open the whole year round; in the summer, the Sunday Service is held in a pine-wood near the beach in Lacona, so the numerous tourists can attend.
Only 8 Km from Lacona, inside the 5-hectare park bearing the same name, are the San Giovanni Thermal Baths, perfect for health and beauty lovers. The mud baths in San Giovanni are in fact one of Italy's top three in terms of quality, along with those in Cervia and Margherita di Savoia. Divided into two sections, thermal and physiotherapeutic, the Baths offer a wide range of medical and health expertise and facilities.
At a distance of 6 km from Lacona in the town of Acquabona there is a golf course.